Friday, July 16, 2010

news



I received some good news recently.
(but never know quite how to go about
"sharing" in here. Write it/duh.)

I was selected to be one of three inaugural
fellows at the new Purchase College Writers Center
this coming fall.
I'm amazed and pleased and surprised
and have already reorganized my summer reading.
Soon a new notebook. Maybe a new pen!
I have a manuscript that needs serious fixing.
And a new project/book/something underway.
I get some space and time and, most wonderfully, a research library.
This all makes me very happy.

8 comments:

Dave said...

Hey, congratulations!

Suzanne said...

Congratulations!!!

Christine said...

Pam, this is outstanding news! I know you will use the experience to the fullest. All the best to you!

Pam said...

Thanks all. I'm pretty excited. Also thinking-- lined VS unlined? Which do you prefer?

Radish King said...

This is AMAZING! Congratulations :))))


Definitely unlined in case you have to write sideways.

xo

Pam said...

Rebecca-- Hah! What if you think sideways? I'm going with unlined. Lines not my strength.

Deborah Batterman said...

That is just fantastic . . .and so well deserved! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Deborah Batterman said...

That is just fantastic . . .and so well deserved! Can't wait to hear more about it.